*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Project

I found this old ladder at a garage sale years ago, for just $1. I've tossed around several ideas of what to do with it and ended up using it as a trellis on the front porch last year for vines of morning glories to climb. Today I figured it was time to switch up the living room so put some of our quilts on display for now. Who knows what I'll use it for next - I'm thinking it may look cool painted and hung up sideways to be used as a shelf.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hang it in your kitchen for a pot rack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I saw a pot rack made from a ladder and it looked awesome! Unfortunately, my kitchen is such an odd shape (a very narrow rectangle) that there is no where that it could hang over. :(

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails