*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Must Have Box

Have you heard about the PopSugar Must Have subscription boxes? They are a bit of a splurge at $35 a month but the contents are valued at over $100. The December box is my first box ever but I just had to subscribe after reading reviews on the November and October boxes. They were seriously the bomb.

The December box isn't "as great" as the previous two but I have a sneaking suspicion that is because they also sold a "luxury box" this month for $100 and that all the best is in there (no, I did not purchase that box). I was still very happy with this box. To me it's neat because these are items that I would never buy for myself but will most definitely use. I'm introduced to new brands that I wouldn't run across in my little town otherwise.
*Bodum Bistro Mugs, set of two, $30. I'd never pay $30 for two mugs but these look pretty cool. They are mouth-blown by artisans. I see myself using these a lot in the future!

*Tea Forte' Sampler Box, $15. Smells wonderful! Would be great for a gift but I'm going to gift it to myself and drink it from a Bodum Bistro Mug. :)

*Jaboneria Marianella Soap, $14. Smells so yummy and promises to do wonders for your skin. It will be a hard decision of whether I should keep it for myself or gift it this Christmas!

*Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit, $13. This is a genius idea and will be tucked into the bottom of my purse for any mishaps when away from home. Includes things such as stain remover, safety pins, deodorant wipes, and much more

*Bogdon's Peppermint Poles, $3.99. We already tore into these and they are delicious. Seriously delicious! I could eat the whole box myself but we will dole these out sparingly to make them last.

*Goswype, $1.99. A microfiber cloth which removes dirt, oil, grime, and 98% of germs from your cellphone. Handy to have in our purse.

*Rent the Runway $30 gift card. An interesting concept...rent a cocktail dress, gown, etc.and mail back when finished! This is the only item I won't use from the box (first one to e-mail me at babys_mama1 "at" yahoo . com gets the code!)
Total of the box is $77.98, or if you include the $30 gift certificate it's $107.98. Not a bad deal for $35! This is a box that I will continue to subscribe to as all the past boxes have looked like such fun.

Want to try it yourself? Sign up here and also use the code REFERFRIENDS for $5 off your first box. The boxes sell out fast and I believe that the January boxes may already be sold out, so be sure to reserve your February box!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I'm sharing something that I love. Referral links are included.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails