*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby Bump

Almost half way there!
 
Edited to add: My mother asked me where my other arm went. I didn't see it until she pointed it out and now I can't stop seeing it! That is a ruffle on my shirt, not an empty arm hole! My right arm is up high taking the photo! Since the batteries in my camera are dead, this picture is going to just have to do.

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I figured your other arm was holding the camera, plus it needs to be out of the way to show off that baby bump, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt And even cuter baby bump! Thanks for the picture. :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the picture. My brain couldn't figure it out. LOL I guess the angle and distance from your body map it appear too far away for a self-portrait. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails