*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Think Outside the Box

Remember the Plum District deal I told you about last month? The Kiwi Crate special which was a 3 month subscription for $27? I hesitated on the deal, never having heard of it and all, but since I had a credit on my Plum District account I decided to go ahead and purchase it as it sounded great for a homeschooling family.

I'm glad I did!


The kids received their first box in the mail yesterday. It included a little Christmas surprise which was a make it yourself calendar for 2012 and a neat multi-colored pencil. This will be one of Becca's school project...learning about months, days, and years all while having fun with a craft.


The box theme this month is space exploration. The projects are making a space mobile and a shooting rocket. It comes with everything you need (paint, paint brush, tape, and more!) and will be keeping the kids busy this week. The little leaflets that explain the craft also have questions and info for the kids about the theme.


What a neat idea! While I may not personally pay the full price for the kit ($19.95 a month), because you know me...I'm cheap!...I do love these little kits! I also think they would make a neat gift for your kids or grandkids.


Did anyone else grab this deal when I posted about it? If so, how do you like it?

This is not a sponsored or paid post...I just wanted to let you know how I like these kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails