*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, December 12, 2011

Found Treasure

I've fallen out of the habit of stopping at thrift stores...until recently. Don't get me wrong, I've been dropping things off for donation for years but shopping at them was a rare habit of mine. Basically because of all the knick knacks around I found it impossible to shop with three bumbling children...and I'm always with my children.

Now that they are a bit older I've found that a quick run through the store is fairly feasible and so have found the love of thrift shopping again! Some recent finds at Goodwill and St. Vincent De Paul:



One of my favorite parts of second-hand shopping is giving something old a new home. I love to wash or clean the items and find the perfect place for them.


As long as I drop a bag or two off at Goodwill for donation I think I will give myself permission to go inside to see if I find a treasure or two!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails