*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Out With It!

I have not stopped the clutter challenge that I set for myself this past summer, I've just stopped blogging about it for the most part. The past few months have found me sorting through boxes, drawers, closets, toy bins, the basement, and the garage in order to prepare for a fall garage sale at my parent's house. Today and tomorrow we will be busy with that sale. This is what my van looked like last night after loading it up:
The front seat is filled with things too. In total, there are 11 boxes and one large garbage bag in the van. That does not count the items that I already brought to my parent's house: a double stroller, cooler on wheels, floor lamp, and two garbage bags filled with free things. Everything is marked cheaply in order to move it and anything not sold will go to the donation center. It feels freeing to be getting a whole van load of stuff out of the house (and hopefully make a little money at the same time).

I'll be posting photos of the sale later on and hope to give you a grand total tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have great success at the sale! I can't wait to see pictures and hear from both you and your mom on how the sale goes! I'm having a sale on Oct 1. It's a subdivison sale. I wish I could have made it to Iowa this week! I thought I had two twelve hour shifts though...and as luck has it, I didn't end up with the shifts. I'll get there one day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Good for you! Hope you make a nice chunk of change!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails