*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Wish...

...I could say that I'm packing for a vacation in the Caribbeans or somewhere else exotic and beautiful but rather we are just packing today for another four day hospital stay starting tomorrow. At 7am. Meaning we must leave here by 5:30am at the latest!

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Jacob is having another CT to see if we've made more progress. I'm anxious about the results (as I will be for every. single. test. that Jacob will have in the future) but praying for the best. Jacob is a fighter and his body has shown us just how strong it is so I know that it is fighting this cancer and hoping that every single cell has already been searched out and destroyed.

In the afternoon he will be meeting with the radiologist for a check-up. After that we will start another round of chemo and be in the hospital until Monday afternoon.

So today will find me catching up on laundry and cleaning in preparation of being gone for four days. Packing our clothing and getting our food ready to take along. Spending a little extra time with the two kiddos that I leave behind for four days. And sorting through the meals in the freezer so I can let my husband know what he can prepare while I'm away.

We aren't embarking on a Caribbean vacation. But one more chemo round down means just 7 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails