*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Idea

Imagine my surprise when this plate showed up at my door, just a few days before Becca's birthday.

It had nothing to do with Becca's birthday but rather a gift to review and give opinions on. Expressionary recently released a new line of products - their personalized melamine plates.

While this is a frugal blog and these plates run about $25 each (personalized) I have to say that while I wouldn't use these for everyday I see how they would make an excellent gift for that hard to buy for person on your list or for special occasions in your family. Doesn't the plate above scream "special" for a birthday?! I plan to let my children eat off this plate on each of their birthdays. Considering that you can personalize several different designs these would be great for special dinners, a special gift, or just making your dinner table a bit more flashy.

We've already used our plate and it holds up well in the dishwasher, which is another plus. Be sure to check out all the designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails