*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Where Do You Get Your Free Coupons?

I was asked by a reader where I manage to get the free grocery coupons that I have? I don't use coupons that often, which is strange considering that my own mother is a coupon queen and was even profiled in The Tightwad Gazette. I just don't find many coupons for products that I will really use. I stopped getting the Sunday paper even because I wasn't finding the coupons to be useful and I wasn't about to pay $1 or $2 per Sunday paper for news that I can get online for free.

I do occasionally run across free coupons and they are almost all from online offers. I have blogged about Kraft First Taste before where I manage to get several free coupons. Just sign up and check your account once a week to see what they are offering. Facebook is a gold mine for free coupons. Many companies offer free product coupons just for you joining their fan page. I find out about all these offers by checking out Hip2Save daily. This doesn't take long, I can scroll through all the offers of the day within a minute or two to see if there is something that interests me.

Finding a high value coupon in the paper and saving it to combine with a sale can net you free or almost free things as well.

Hopefully that answers your question and lets you know where to start getting free coupons for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails