*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, July 17, 2010

MIA

I've been missing in action for a few days now. I've been busy with a garage sale the past couple days and am heading out today on a day trip with my sister to visit several friends and shop and eat. Sounds like the perfect day to me! :)

I'll be posting some fun pictures soon (my fun day today! and a celebrity that my husband was able to meet). Also my menu and grocery list when I get a moment to sit down and plan a meal.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday. It is going to be a HOT one today so am I ever grateful that I got the air conditioning in the van fixed!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Was wondering what happened to you yedterday. Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day..sounds like fun! It is hot here also--really feeling like July again! Nice chatting the other day. Take care!
    --Dee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails