*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 29

As promised, I have stayed out of stores today and have spent no money. So it looks like we really will end this month at yesterday's total of $175.79 over budget, as we are dropping the van off at the repair shop this evening and I won't have a vehicle the next couple days...so no going anywhere to spend money!

I am gearing up for July's food/grocery challenge and have already experimented with a few healthy foods that ended up being yummy (which I've eaten two days in a row) so will be posting recipes and reviews of some of my favorite healthy meals and foods in July. I can't wait for some of you to take this challenge with me...and hope that you will be sharing with me some ideas and tips...and recipes!

I hope you all are having a lovely summer day. I've had one of those days where everything that can go wrong does. I've been taking this out on my clutter as when I am in a bad mood I am ruthless in throwing out things and getting rid of a lot. Filling up boxes for an upcoming garage sale and putting together several boxes of free things. At least something good is coming out of my mood. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails