*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camera Play

It's been a rough start to the week and I'm tired so I'm skipping Wholesome Wednesday and instead posting a few photos I snapped yesterday while I was playing around with my camera. I find it interesting how just changing the color setting can bring a whole new depth to a photo.




Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway on the post below!

1 comment:

  1. This week i have been learning about the settings on my camera too. Before now i have just left it set to Easy but I can't wait to take it to the beach and use that setting it is supposed to enrich the blues. So many other things to learn however

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails