*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Bits & Pieces

Ready for another completely random post? Ready or not...here it comes!

It has continued to stay frigid here this week. The next seven day forecast doesn't show any warm up so we are stuck with this weather for the time being. Today is just around 6 degrees with a much lower windchill. I hadn't been out of the house since Friday afternoon so while it took time to bundle everyone up this morning for Jacob's speech therapy it did feel good to get out and see people again! I have been accomplishing a lot while being stuck inside and will be featuring a few decluttering and organizing posts in the future.

Remember here where I explained about signing up for freebies? Today I received proof that it works and that you can get cool stuff for yourself or gifts. I received this in the mail:

A full size bottle of shampoo! While this probably would have cost me less than $1.50 in the store I also probably wouldn't have decided on this shampoo but let me tell you that it smells delicious and I can't wait to see what it does for my hair! Receiving samples like this lets you try products that you probably would have passed over in the store and you either 1. didn't waste money by buying a product that you end up not liking or 2. end up finding a favorite beauty product by trying the sample. Or you have a nice product to add to a gift basket! I also received a sample of puppy housebreaking pads in the mail yesterday. Once again, I recommend Hip2Save as one of the best places to learn about free samples.

Don't miss the contest that I will be hosting later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like free stuff?!? Thanks for the link, I hadn't read your last post. I have them bookmarked now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can not wait to try out that link. I can not wait to try suaves new shampoo. we love suave in this house

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails