*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It wasn't me who handed each child a grocery bag and told them to stick all the garbage in the van into the bag before we went to pick up my mom and younger siblings for an out of town trip. I wouldn't have put off cleaning the van for so long that both those grocery store bags were filled by the time they were finished. In my defense, it has been so cold here lately that I haven't spent any extra time outside, not even to clean out my van.

When I got home late on Tuesday night from my TOPS meeting I was not so tired that I just ran to Pizza Hut to pick up supper. It would be totally counterproductive to go to a weight loss support group and then eat pizza afterwards. So I would never, ever do that!

I have not been bribing the children to eat all their food at mealtimes with a reminder that they can choose a Christmas cookies if their plate is clean. This would mean that I am not in control of my children and must offer them rewards to do what I want. This would also mean that several cookies a day are disappearing from the freezer and that we *may* be running out of them at a faster pace than planned. We better have enough to make the goodie trays I had planned on.

Do you have any "Not Me! Moments" from this past week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you on the Not Me Monday McLinky! Love the Pizza Hut! Sounds like something I would do! Hope your cookies make it to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My car does not need cleaning right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...be grateful it was just 2 grocery sacks! I usually have to go for a garbage bag, ha! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails