*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Allure Beauty Box September 2015

I wanted to try the Allure Beauty Box again as I am slowly getting tired of IPSY and may be canceling that out soon as I was highly impressed with this Allure box. It is $15 a month and includes five ore more deluxe sized samples put together by the editors at Allure Magazine. A tiny little magazine is included with each box which highlights the products and gives the editors reviews on it. 
The September box included:
*Tangle Teezer ($15) This is a fun size to throw in your purse but I think it will be a staple in our bathroom. All of us girls here have hair very prone to tangles and this actually works to get them out without pain. Amy sat on the bed and let me brush her hair for several minutes, something she never lets me do!

*Soap and Glory Pillow Plump XXL Lip Gloss in Pinkwell ($14). A bit sticky, but it does tingle which I think means it's working and it smells like chocolate! What's not to love?

*Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener ($48 for 1.7 oz. and this sample is .24 oz). I've fallen in love with primers. They just make your makeup look so much better. This one smells like a fresh orange and has a light-pink tint to it.

*Alterna Replenishing Moisture Milk ($30 for 5.1 oz and sample is 0.85 oz.). This is a leave-in deep conditioning spray made without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

*Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic ($15 for 3.4 oz. sample is 0.5 oz.) This alcohol-free toner is supposed to exfoliate and brighten skin.

*Kaplan MD Cellular Rejuvenating Concentrate ($170 for 1 oz. sample is .10 oz.). Goodness...this stuff better be good at that price! An anti-aging serum that fights wrinkles and increases collagen. With a yummy faint apple scent! Looking forward to looking younger, maybe?!

*Erno Laszlo Firmarine Bar Soap ($45 for full size, sample is 17g). Wow, quite expensive soap! This made the whole box smell divine. Can't wait to try it on my face!

This box had a very high value with all new to me brands (except for Pixi which I have used before and love). I shall pretend I'm at a spa whilst using my fancy products. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails