*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, April 6, 2015

Links I'm Loving

Yesterday I saw this post on my Facebook feed and thought it was quite the perfect post for an Easter Sunday. What better day to preach love than on Easter when Jesus rose again, after being crucified for all of us. Jesus is love. Let us emulate that love for others. 

The post isn't so much about gay marriage, but rather to leave judging to God and instead love people no matter what. A reminder for us all (myself included).

I love this post about the couple who leaves a yearly gift in honor of the brother he/she lost years ago. Keeping his memory alive with kindness.

This bike! I found it on clearance at our local Walmart...for $70! I've been cruising the town on it and loving it for quick trips to the post office, library, grocery store, etc. 

Grilled cabbage? Sounds weird, tastes delicious! 
This quote from C.S. Lewis and picture from Google images. So, so true.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails