*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good Morning?!

I snuck downstairs extra early this morning. I could hear the birds chirping out the window and see the sun starting to rise.

I put the tea kettle on, ready to make my chai tea. Opened up the curtains to let the early morning sunlight in. Was about to get my devotional out. 

Foot steps on the stairs. Not one, but two, sets of footsteps.

How is it, that two children in completely different rooms, can sense their mother's happiness at some precious alone time and immediately wake up to crush it?
 

2 comments:

  1. Never fails... my kids are always up before me. They've been waking up around 6am or so... *WAH!!!* Way too early for a night owl like me! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I sleep in late they usually sleep in late. But it never fails that when I wake up early one or two also will. It's like they have spidey senses or something! They should use their super hero senses for good, not evil! ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails