*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April IPSY Bag Review

My April IPSY bag is here! 
The theme this month is "Beautifully Bohemian"and the bag reflects that! My bag includes:
*Mullein & Sparrow tinted lip and cheek stain. All natural and handmade. This is my favorite out of the bunch!

*MICA Beauty Eye Primer 

*The Balm Nude Dude eyeshadow

*Lather ultra light face lotion

*Hikari blush (Tango)...enough with the blush already, IPSY!

The bag itself is adorable and my favorite yet (I know I say this every time but it's true). 

I'll be using everything but the blush, as I have so much of that already. IPSY is just $10 a month and you get a makeup bag and 4-5 sample (and sometimes full-size products!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails