*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thankful

*Today I am thankful for my mama, who wrote through her grief and are helping others through theirs. Her book, Refined By Fire (by Mary Potter Kenyon), was released yesterday!!!
*I'm thankful to everyone who came out to celebrate at the book launch party! It was a wonderful mixture of people and I knew it was something my dad would have organized had he been here. 
*I'm thankful for all the guys who came out to the Winthrop Library in celebration of Star Wars Reads Day, but also in memory of Jacob. All of them are awesome people!

*I'm thankful that my brother and his girlfriend (and their doggie) are okay after their house had an electrical fire last night. We are still waiting to hear the extent of the damage; this was my Grandma's house so holds many memories to us all. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails