*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, October 6, 2014

My Girls

We celebrated Becca's 11th birthday on Saturday.
I can't believe that I'm the mama of an 11 year old. It seems as though she was just a baby and here she is a pre-teen.  She is such a sweet girl and a big helper. She loves to read and write just like her mama!

We celebrated low key. She got to go shopping, pick up cupcakes, and choose where to eat for lunch. We spent the rest of the day home together as a family. The very best kind of birthdays, I think.

And Miss Amy. This is why it's so much fun to buy cute clothes!
Boden, how much I love you, let me count the ways. I was waiting for fall to arrive just so she could wear this pinnie. Hedgehogs, leaves, mustard yellow? What is not to love?!

Disclaimer: Referral code included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails