*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August IPSY Bag Review

My IPSY is here! The theme for August is "Beauty Schooled" and I'm always happy to see the bright pink mailer in my mailbox!
There are usually 15-20 different items each month and your bag will contain 4-5 of those based on your profile answers. Your "glambag" will update on the 10th of each month so you can peek in your account to see what your bag contains (and the other items that others are getting that month), or you can wait for it to arrive and be surprised. I never can wait!
This month my bag contained:

*Absolute You're the Balm (Green Apple) This stuff smells amazing! Love it...now I want to try all the scents!

*Urban Decay Perversion mascara. I've never been disappointed with an Urban Decay product yet!

*Dr. Brandt Pores No More pore refiner. I loved the Dr. Brandt scrub I received a few months ago so am excited to try this product out.


*Lord & Berry eyeliner. Not terribly exciting but I will use it.

*Coastal Scents Forever Blush samples. The colors should work for me.

*A cute little bag. A little too cute for my tastes so I will be handing this over to Becca to use for her pencils!

IPSY is just $10 a month which includes 4-5 makeup items (sometimes full size, often generous sample sized) and a fun makeup bag. The value is often high and this is one of my favorite subscription boxes. Think Christmas gifts for those items you can't use...this would also be a fun subscription for teens or college students.

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails