*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

A few things that I am loving this week:
Bath & Body Works Bourbon Butterscotch candle. Oh my goodness! This smells like butterscotch pudding to me and makes my whole house smell so yummy! This is totally a new favorite scent.
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. I'm only half way through this book but am loving it. The writing, the character, the thoughts, the storyline. I really hope this author writes more books in the future!

Rainy days. We are finally getting some rain and hearing the rumbles of thunder and the rain hitting the windowpane is music to my ears. I opened the windows, even though it's sticky and humid, just to be able to hear the splashing of cars driving by and the raindrops splattering on the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails