*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, July 26, 2014

Boxycharm July Review

Boxycharm is a newer beauty subscription box. You receive several full size items for $21 a month. This was my first month receiving it so I was excited to see what was inside!
The theme for July is America the Beautiful. The shipping was so slow, I received it about a week after everyone else did. I'm not sure why.
All boxes are the same, though colors of products may differ. I received:

*Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick ($22). I'm very happy with the color I received (Mock-Up).

*bellapierre Natural Lip Liner ($18). I don't use lip liner. :/ 

*bellapierre Shimmer Powder ($14.99) I love shimmer powder in place of eyeshadow! This is a nice color too (Bubble Gum).

*pur-lisse pur-protect SPF 30 moisturizer ($55) That's some expensive moisturizer. But I've used this brand before and really like it.

*Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish - Rodeo Drive ($18) This color is really deep and rich, I'm thinking a good one for fall! 

While this box didn't excite me as much as the spoilers for June's box did, Boxycharm is a very high value subscription with some awesome brands and products to try. I'm keeping it to see how August shapes up! You can follow them on Facebook to see some spoilers, so far I know the August box is including a bronzer with a $35 value.

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails