*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, April 11, 2014

April PopSugar Must Have Box Review & Code

I was so looking forward to my April PopSugar Must Have Box after seeing the spoilers earlier this month. 
This month the theme is "time to think about getting outside, cleaning house, and going green." It was such a fun and colorful sight when I opened it.
Included was:

*Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel set ($18). While it's not the design I would have chosen (there are some adorable sets on their site!) as a child of the 80's I can appreciate these. Plus, they are huge (they are folded into thirds in the photo!) and completely lint-free.

*Too Faced Natural Eyes palette ($36) This is such a fancy palette in a pretty metal tin with a mirror. It also comes with a glamour guide which I will be sure to study and use!

*BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper reusable bag ($25). This is such a pretty print by Lauren Conrad. I didn't realize that the pouch actually turns into the bag! This is such a great size to throw into my purse and will be handy to pull out and use when I've forgotten my reusable bags (which is often!)  
*Graphic Image Pocket Notes ($20) This is a bit more fancy than I'm used to - with silver edges, acid-free paper, and a flexible cover. But I'll either throw it in my purse for notes or save it for a gift as it's adorable.

*Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap ($10.50) Who can't use more hand soap, especially one that is free of harmful chemicals and smells delicious!

*Naturebox PopSugar Must Have Mix ($5) A medley of almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries. Yum!!

What a fun, fun box! Use code MAY10 for $10 off your first PopSugar Must Have box!

Disclaimer: My referral links are included in this post (and I thank all those who have clicked through my links to purchase - it's how I can afford my subscription addiction!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails