*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Middle

This week...

...I can't believe that it's the middle of January. Where have the days gone?!


...I spent the day at the hospital with Jacob, waiting for him to get some caps on his teeth due to numerous cavities. Considering that he never had cavities before and now has a mouthful after his treatments, I can't help but think that the treatments themselves had something to do with them. My brave boy gave me a hug and marched down the hall with the nurse to the operating room. He emerged two and a half hours later, sleepy, with some new silver caps.

...we can finally say it feels like winter. The white stuff has arrived and the temperatures also correspond with winter weather. A large snowman sits in the yard, sporting an army helmet and sword...attesting to the fact that winter may have been late but it's now here.

...I've stalled out with NO weight loss yet this year. My budget is getting in better shape though. My house is losing weight, with another garbage bag and a half filled for Goodwill. At least something is lighter in this house!


1 comment:

  1. I was inspired by your constant cleaning out. I went through my kids(3) toys this past weekend and got rid of a lot of excess that we didn't need and that they didn't play with. We gave away 6....SIX bags of toys. I only thought we were clutter free. So thank you for the inspiration. This weekend...the kitchen cabinets! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails