*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Special Delivery

A few weeks ago I ran across an excellent deal on Lands' End Canvas Jeans. I think after discounts and free shipping it was $12.50 for a $49 pair of jeans. Anyway, I was in desperate need of jeans so snatched up a pair. Yesterday I wore them for the first time and love the fit!

Imagine my surprise when I received an envelope in the mail yesterday in which the address was hand addressed. The return address was Land's End Canvas. I opened it up to find a Thank You card.

A hand written thank you note, to be exact. To thank me for my purchase.
This is amazing customer service. In a day in age where corporations are so big and busy, it is beyond astonishing when you get such great customer care. I can only count on one hand the companies which have treated me as a person and not just a customer. Lands' End Canvas now is added to that list.

1 comment:

  1. What a great bit of GOOD news today! I would love to see more companies get personal again. Connecting with the customer, and really wanting to help know who their customers are and their needs. Thank you for posting about this company. I love their products now I love their customer service!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails