*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick Thrifty Tip

I've mentioned my love of steel cut oatmeal before and just have to share a good deal I found on it.

Vitacost.com is offering $10 off an order if you go through my referral link. After clicking through my link create your account. You should then receive a message saying "Thank you for creating your account. Your $10 will be e-mailed to you shortly. Click here to begin shopping." Click there and begin your shopping (be sure to check your e-mail before buying in order to get your $10 code). It seems flat shipping is $4.99. I bought 4 packages of Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats. This same bag sells for about $3.25 at our grocery store. For 4 bags, plus shipping, I paid just $5.51 after the $10 code.

There are several other Bob's Red Mill items for even cheaper...you could get wheat bran, flax seed cereal, whole wheat flour, or much more! Or search the site for whatever you may need...this is a free $10 to spend!
(Disclaimer, going through this link will also net me $10 to use on their site. You can also sign up for a referral link and let all your friends know about this offer! First seen on Hip2Save.com)

1 comment:

  1. I just used your referral link and bought two 14 oz. packages of Almond Flour from Vitacost. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails