*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quick Thrifty Tip

For those of you who need gifts for Christmas, you may want to click over to Bloomingdales and search for Melissa and Doug. They have several toys on sale right now and with code FANDF you get 20% off and FREESHIP11 will get you free shipping!


The food set pictured above is just $8.80 before discounts! There are several other sets that are even cheaper. I can attest to the quality of these wooden toys and think they would make fabulous gifts for any little boy or girl. My children have several Melissa and Doug toys which they love and play with all the time.


Plus, if you have a ShopAtHome account you can go through them to get an additional 6% back on your purchase! That makes for some amazingly cheap high quality toys! If you don't have a ShopAtHome account I highly recommend you sign up. It's free and easy to do so. Every time you shop online, check their site first to see if the store you are shopping at is offering any cash back rewards. Many stores offer 1% to 30% of your purchase if you go through ShopAtHome. When your account reaches $20 or more they send you a check! I recently signed up and through my regular purchases online, which I would have made anyway, I've earned almost $20 already! This could come in handy especially during the holiday season when many purchases are made online...you could get a nice size check in the mail! If you do not already have an account, by signing up through this link you will get $5 put in your account to begin with (disclaimer: I also earn $5 if you sign up through this link). I think it's a great thing for anyone who shops online as most stores I've bought from offer cash back through the site.

2 comments:

  1. The codes wouldn't work for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I think the codes expired Monday morning. :( I'll be sure to post if I run across any other excellent deals like this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails