*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Me! Monday is Back!!


I did not wait more than a week to balance my checkbook...only to see a big "whoops" where we overspent. Granted, it was a busy week and we spent a little money on the fly, but now we need to be extremely careful this week.

It wasn't I who forgot that there was no school today in the district, until the kids were finished with their schoolwork. It's days like these that I am not even more thrilled with the concept of homeschooling...it sure would have been embarrassing to show up at school this morning!

I would never wait two weeks after the oven started acting funny to call a repairman. Because that would mean that the busy repairman would then tell you that this week is bad for him and that it will be a week or so until your oven can be looked at. Which would also mean that you would be oven-less for that amount of time. Nope, not me!

I am not totally thrilled that Not Me! Monday is back! :) Are you, or aren't you?!

4 comments:

  1. Our garage door is acting up and took me being locked out of the house before I realized I need to really call and get it fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that same kind of experience with my checkbook this week. sigh. Well, I sure enjoyed "all that extra money" while it lasted. giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly did not forget to check my accounts when we were moving last month either! So glad this is back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok your number two made me laugh out loud... that's SO me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails