*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, July 29, 2011

End of Week Review

We are home for another weekend! Jacob's platelets were at just 17k yesterday and needed to be at 75k in order to received chemo today - he wasn't close by a long shot. Our overnight stay is postponed for next Friday now, which also happens to be my birthday. I'm not complaining, we've managed to miss almost every 'holiday' at home since Thanksgiving, so why not try to go for a record?!

There is no where that we must be today - no labs appointments, no speech class for the boys, no errands needing to be run. With the sun making an appearance after a day of rain yesterday (three inches here, up to 12 inches of rain in some areas) I have grand plans to get caught up on the laundry and bedding. The children want to turn in their library reading logs so I think we will take a walk there after lunch.

It really is about time that we just had a lazy summer day!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your lasy day! :) Summer goes much too fast.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day at home is amazing, I love being able to stay home

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the Iowa hot weather, I have noticed that the laundry is drying in record time on the clothes line. Taking it off the line and smelling the aroma, makes me happy. So does an ice cream cone on these days. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails