*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Feed My Addiction

One of my few addictions (besides chocolate and books!) is clothes for my children. It's an easy addiction to have since there are such cute kid's clothes on the market and I find them everywhere I look (garage sales, thrift stores, the mall, online).

I particularly like unique clothing and 100% cotton clothing. While Gap and Old Navy are cool I see every kid I run across wearing that brand. It's nice to mix the wardrobe up a bit.

I was thrilled when Tea Collection sent some outfits to be reviewed. I have heard about their clothing line before but have not owned a piece of their clothing yet. Pulling the clothes out of the box brought plenty of oohs and aahs on my part. The fabric is cotton and buttery soft. Even the Cut Off Cord Shorts were super soft and have become one of our favorite pair of shorts, even though cords were on my dreaded list of clothing items before (I hate the stiffness usually found in corded pants).
The designs are original and inspired by the sights they see in their jaunts around the globe. I find them to be unique and hip while also being adorable for children's wear. I found out that they also have a line of women's clothing as well!
Because the cotton seems to be such high quality I have found that these clothes wash very well. Stains come out easily (this is never the case for cheaper brands!) and there has not been a sign of fading after several washes.
My favorite part of the design are the waist adjusters. These are a must in our family as my bean pole children always have a difficult time keeping their pants up if they don't have the adjusters. Not only are they designed with waist adjusters but the ends of the adjusters are sewn into the fabric, which means they do not go slipping back into the pocket of the waist...forever lost. You can't imagine how many times I have had that happen on my children's jeans/shorts and it is impossible to get that elastic back through the opening once it's slipped. This was a genius design!

I see that the Tea Collection summer line is now on sale at their website. There are some amazing prices, like this adorable guitar shirt or this feminine Ruffle Top. I also see at the bottom of their site that if you are a new customer you can sign up for their e-mail list and get a code for 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails