*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, May 6, 2011

Rockin' Green Winner

I used random.org to generate the winner and number 17 was chosen. (By the way, can anyone tell me how to take a screen shot to post for future contests? I couldn't figure it out this time!)
Emily B said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/emilyisland/status/65092271908978688
ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B, please contact me at babys_mama1 "at" yahoo.com with the scent of your choice and your mailing address.
Thanks to all who entered and keep checking as I have a few more fun giveaways planned!

1 comment:

  1. To take a screen shot just hit "print screen" on your computer (I have to hit ctrl + print screen since it's at the top of the key, if that makes sense) then go to MS Paint and paste it in. I just click the clipboard icon to paste. Then you can crop it as needed.

    I see from your Twitter that you had to go to the hospital to get Jacob a blood transfusion. Hope everything goes smoothly! Thoughts and prayers with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails