*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

*I am thankful for my wonderful husband of close to 10 years. He comes home to us, his family, every night. He supports us so that I can be a stay-at-home mom and gets up every morning to go into work without complaint. He works overtime and is on call and yet still manages to come home and help me with dishes or taking care of our kiddos.

*I am thankful to have three very happy and healthy children. Though hyper and stubborn at times they are loving and caring as well. Becoming a mother is the greatest miracle that life has to offer. I am thankful to be able to watch them grow and mature and become wonderful people.

*I am thankful to have such a large extended family and a group of friends that are there for both the laughter as well as the tears.

*I am thankful for our freedom, and especially thankful to those who have or are fighting for our freedom. Freedom of religion, freedom of speech. The freedom to be who we are.

*I am thankful to have a warm, comfortable house. Food on the table. A house filled with love.

What more could a person ask for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails