*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas in October

It's never too early to be thinking about Christmas, especially considering that we now have less than two months until it is here! Before baking or wrapping or decorating comes cards. I typically send my cards out in the first week of December and typically don't even have a family photo done until on Thanksgiving Day (when we have a family member snap our photo).

This year Paperspring gifted me 25 personalized photo holiday cards. I was so excited to look through their site and so overwhelmed with all the wonderful choices. I kept coming back to one of the samples they sent me, so I chose this card (which is the sample card, those adorable children are not mine!):

After our family photos were taken I went to the Paperspring website, chose my card, downloaded the pictures, personalized the card and had the cards within a week. Seriously, this was one of the easiest things that I have done on the internet and the end result looks wonderful! I can't wait to mail these out!
Wanting something different this year? You can get 20% off all Holiday cards and free shipping at Paperspring by using code November20. This offer expires November 14th so order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails