*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuna Noodle Salad

This is one of my husband's favorite dishes. Tuna Noodle Salad and garlic breadsticks. The breadsticks aren't quite healthy as they are made from breadsticks in a can, but I had a can sitting in the fridge needing to be used up. Just bake them up and when hot from the oven spread some butter on top and sprinkle with garlic powder.


The tuna noodle salad is a variation of one my mother-in-law makes. Hers does not have cheese and she puts tomatoes in hers. When asking my husband for some meal ideas he always brings this one up.


Tuna Noodle Salad


1 package egg noodles, cooked


1 can tuna, drained


1 onion, diced


4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped


1 chunk of cheese, cubed


enough miracle whip (or mayo) to coat

Nature's Seasoning

Mix everything together in large bowl and sprinkle with Nature's Seasoning. Serve warm or can be made ahead and served cold (I prefer it cold).

Nature's Seasoning is made by Morton and can be found at most grocery stores. We love it on this dish, as well as other pastas, chicken, and soup. We always have a bottle of this on hand!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that what kids are for?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Nature's seasoning, I use it in everything! I've never seen anyone else post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this freeze well? I am looking for thing to freeze for the hubby while gone and he loves tuna noddle anything

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails