*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, July 9, 2010

Frugal Quick Tip for Frugal Mamas

If you love BabyLegs you will want to jump over to their site today. They are having a special on the three packages of boys BabyLegs pictured above for just $10 total (free shipping!), that's a $36 value! Sorry, the girls are all sold out. While I've never tried BabyLegs and think my two year old would pull them off, I have heard others who layer them under t-shirts for their older kids which sounds like a neat idea.

What I am excited about is that they have several packages of socks on sale, usually $10 each for just $2 with free shipping. Use the code 247MOMS at checkout and receive 20% off. I bought 5 packages of socks for Joe (10 pairs total) and paid just $8 in the end! Click here to go to their sale page.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this great tip! You always find such good deals. Just ordered 8 pairs of socks and an adorable pair of Union Jack leg warmers for Ethan...free shipping and only $8 for all of that?!? :)
    --Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, so glad you were able to find some useful items! Let me know how you like the BabyLegs leg warmers, I've always been curious about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately will! :) I just wish they had the girls stuff on sale! I would love to get some good deals on leg warmers for Emma, to go under her dresses this winter. Let me know if you hear of any more sales!
    --Dee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails