*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, May 10, 2010

Not My Child! Monday

It wasn't MY child who left the faucet outside running (for who knows how long!), which in turn got the basement all wet. We have carpet in the basement, but luckily it comes out in pieces, so it was not us who have several pieces of carpet laying in the yard to dry out last week!

One of my children did not smear cherry yogurt all over the carpet on the stairs and the toy room last week. He, who shall remain nameless, did not make sure to grind the cherries deep in the carpet. He also did not decide to decorate his sister's stick horse and his brother's Spiderman car with the yogurt.

My child did not turn the dial on the big chest freezer to "off" at least a day before I noticed it. Everything was not thawed out by the time I noticed it and we now do not have soggy vegetables and pizza that need to be eaten.

Nope, my children would never be so destructive and bad!

2 comments:

  1. Well I will NOT admit that a few years ago, I was NOT the one in a hurry to enjoy a beach day with the family to leave our outside faucet on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your not me Monday! Your blog is too cute! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails