*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Middle

I've written about television before and how unreal it can be. Of course, I watch my guilty pleasures of Desperate Housewives and Lost, but those are just as unreal (or more so) as all the other shows on tv.

One show that I've recently begun watching that I just have to recommend is "The Middle", which airs on ABC on Wednesday nights.

I'd compare it to being similar to "Malcom In The Middle" in many ways. It's a comedy so everything is way out there but it also shows the day to day life of a family, all from the mother's point of view. The house isn't perfect, there are money and family struggles, but it shows the good along with the bad. My husband even likes it, and he rarely likes the same shows as I do!

The episode that aired last night was hilarious! It was showing how different Mother's Day is for a mother compared to how Father's Day is for a father. And it got it right on the mark! I was laughing and nodding my head several times throughout the show.

Do yourself a favor and see if ABC has past episodes online or mark your calendars to watch next week's episode. If you are a mother, I'm sure you will get some laughs out of this program!

1 comment:

  1. I love this show too. It really is so funny and worth watching. Highly recommend it too.

    As for the Mother's Day episode, it was perfect and, oh so, true. Although my Dear Hubby loves the show too; I don't think he appreciated this episode as much as me. I loved how she said that the reason Father's Day is so good for the Dad's is because a Mom is in charge of it. So true.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails