*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Last Monday morning I did not come down the steps to find a bloody mess all over the kitchen floor:

I did not freak out until I realized that it wasn't blood and instead was grape juice.

I did not freak out again when I opened the fridge and realized that a full container of grape juice tipped over and spilled all over the fridge and then leaked out onto the floor.

It wasn't I who used up a whole roll of paper towels in order to clean up the mess. I did not have to take out the bottom shelf and drawers from the refrigerator and clean them up in the bathtub. I didn't have to mop the floor. Nope, not me!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails