*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

Happy Earth Day! I think the best way to celebrate Earth Day is to enjoy what our earth has to offer today. Bask in the sunshine, stop to smell the roses, and enjoy the wonders that God has created.

We have been enjoying our little part of this earth lately. Here in the midwest we often miss spring...we jump from cold wet weather to hot scorching weather. This year is different. This year we have had an absolutely gorgeous spring with plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures. I honestly couldn't ask for anything better. These springs only tend to happen once every five years or so around here so we are enjoying it to the fullest.

My favorite season is spring. The newness of life - whether it be animal or plant - amazes me. It also amazes me to realize that even if I live to be 100 years old I will only be able to experience the miracle of spring 100 times in my life. I think every day is a blessing but spring adds a little something extra.

Take a bike ride. (And if you're name is Becca and you are 6 years old, rejoice that you can now ride without training wheels!)
Play in the sand.

Or just smile and soak up the rays.


It's all good. Happy an earthy day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails