Today, instead, I will be handing out some awards to bloggers that I enjoy reading. This is not an exhaustive list, as there are several more blogs that I enjoy, but I can only award ten blog today...so will hold onto the other ones for next time. Thanks to Penniless Parenting for awarding me the Sugar Doll blogging award! How this award works is I need to list ten things about myself that you may not know about me. Then I need to list ten blogs which I read. So here it goes...
1. I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I am actually considering taking some lessons at some point to learn the basics.
2. I have also wanted to learn to ride a horse ever since I was a little girl. Now that a friend is starting up some horse riding lessons this spring the kids and I will be signing up.
3. I love folding laundry. Strange, isn't it? I don't like washing it or putting it away, but the folding part makes me feel good.
4. I had only been to two states (my own and the Minnesota border) by the time I was 18 years old. Once I turned 18 I traveled to 6 different states (and flew above several others) in less than a year. I long to do more traveling and hope to go out West within the next few years.
5. I think it would be awesome to take a year to just travel around the United States in an RV. Of course, that takes money...so I don't see that happening. But I still think it would be cool.
6. I love the color green.
7. I am 5'6" tall
8. From the time I was 10 to the age of 14 I swore up and down that I was going to be a police officer when I grew up.
9. I am a rarity in this town. There are just very, very few stay-at-home moms where we live and NOTHING for stay-at-home moms to do. No MOPS, no playgroups, nothing.
10. I love music and seem to turn it up even louder when the kids are being bad. I listen to everything from Enya to Everclear to CCR. We have a huge range of music Cds.
I now award the Sugar Doll Award to: