*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pretzels Make Everything Yummy

My kids like to dip pretzels in lots of stuff - peanut butter, ranch vegetable dip, and...
Can anyone guess what they are eating in these pictures? Ding, Ding, Ding! Amy guessed corectly that they are sardines (in mustard). The kids love them!
They ate the entire thing, as they have many times before. Being creative when it comes to serving strange things makes it an experience that they are willing to try!

3 comments:

  1. And the irony is if you actually wanted them to eat that they wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess sardines? My children love sardines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess would be sardines although whatever it is, it looks awful. I find the smell of sardines so vile, that when DH eats them, I make him go out to the garage!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails