*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogger Awards

I received my very first blogger award today from Robin over at lolidots. Yay for me! And thank you, Robin!
I have to pass this beautiful award on so I have chosen a blogger that I follow because I love her life. She has a beautiful farm and a beautiful log house and she really opens her doors for her readers to follow in her adventures. Check Bev's blog at Bee Haven Acres.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much....just arrived home from vacation....tired and snowed under here at BHA. I appreciate your kind words about my blog.

    Hugs,
    bev

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails