*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Deal!

Can you believe I just bought this adorable toy for Joe's 2nd birthday (which isn't until May but it never hurts to buy in advance!) for $14.00? (This sells at Target for $100!)


How? Well, I had a $25 Amazon credit saved up from my Swagbucks. It is on sale at Amazon here for $38.99 (which includes shipping). So after my credit I owed just $14! Wow, I really think he will love it. If you are interested in it check soon as the proce tends to go up and down on Amazon. If you want to purchase directly from Amazon look for the place on the right hand side where you can add it to your cart from Amazon. *UPDATE: It looks like the price has gone back up to $99 but if you are interested in one keep checking back!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails