*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Review Blog

Today I started a review blog of products that I have tried and enjoyed. I think that it is important to tell other people when you enjoy a product because the best type of advertising is word of mouth. Some of my favorite products are things that other people have recommended to me. From simple things like a favorite shampoo, nice brand of kids clothing that holds up well, vacuum that actually picks up, mops that work wonders, and so on. Several times a week I will list product reviews of things that I love and use myself. So go check it out! http://www.mamaknowsthebest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails