*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frugal Friday

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

My new best friend is my new search engine. I used to do all my internet searches through Google. And it worked fine and took me where I wanted to go. Well, three weeks ago I heard about Swagbucks, which is another search engine but with a bonus! You sign up with them and download their search engine toolbar. Every so often when you do a search through the toolbar you win a "swagbuck" or two. I usually win one or two a day just by doing a few searches that I usually do. Once you accumulate enough swag money you buy something through their store. There are many prizes to choose from but the two that interest me the most are the $5 Amazon gift card for 45 swagbucks or the $20 Target gift card which is 220 swagbucks. And the gift cards do come so they really do make good on their rewards.

You can earn more points by getting your friends and family to sign up under you. Whenever they win a swagbuck, you win one (up to their first 100). That is how I went from 30 swagbucks to now 133 swagbucks in a little over a week after telling several people about it.

I am excited about this because it is free money! Really, I did searches everyday anyway but now I am getting rewards for using a certain search bar. I can use these gift cards for Christmas presents, birthday gifts, or just regular household items that I need. I shop at Amazon and Target anyway so these gift cards will really come in handy. And from my math, I assume that I will be able to get at least an average of $10 in gift cards a month with my swagbucks so that equals to at least $120 a year...all for doing what I did to begin with. And if Amazon and Target don't excite you there are several more options for prizes. Click on the banner below to find out more!

Search & Win

Would you like to join in on this Frugal Friday blog carnival? Just grab my button on the right and post it in your Frugal Friday post, or just link back to this site somewhere in your post. Then come back here and leave a comment in the comment section so that we can all visit your blog and learn more frugal tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails