*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Snapshots

I wanted to take some photos of the kids while they were sitting in the living room together so nicely. I ran to get my camera and kneeled down to get a good shot and instead I got...


So then I tell Becca to hold her little brother and all act happy, but this is how that turned out...


So I let the little energizer baby run away and shot a picture of just the two eldest instead.

Maybe our family Christmas photo will have to be taken while Joe is sleeping, otherwise I have no idea how we will get him to sit still for a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails