*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, September 4, 2009

My Tough Guy

This is my Jacob. Busy at work building his village for the day.

These guys are ready for their search and rescue mission. Or is it search and destroy?

Either way, he looks pretty proud of his display.


My little tough guy, always in camouflage with his weapons or busy with his army toys. Seriously, this kid is all boy and is constantly building, running, climbing, or setting up his toys to make elaborate scenes. I never know what he will think of next.



But in the end he is just my sweet little boy. We'll just keep that our little secret though!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth:

    I left you some tips on the blogfrog about how to get exposure for your blog...hope it helps. I am now following you and I like your ideas about gardening and parenting. I agree if you can plant a garden and rejoice in the bounty of not only seeing it grow but also the benefit of saving money that is great!

    Darling kids and I really like your writing style...it is like reading a story and I enjoy that....

    I'll be back to read more as you write and good luck....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails