*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, September 18, 2009

He Just Keeps Going...

...and going...


...and going.

Yes, my little energizer baby has now learned how to climb on top of the washing machine. He climbs into the hamper, uses his feet to cling to the sides of the hamper and climbs upon the top of the washer. Imagine my surprise the first time I found him way up there! So, for now the hamper is moved away from the washing machine and if worst comes to worst we will just keep the laundry room door closed. This boy is making me tired!
And speaking of tired, this is day two of the garage sale at my parent's house. I am at home while Joe (you know, the energizer baby) takes his nap and will go back this afternoon. We have had beautiful weather for the sale and a good turn out so far. I didn't have a whole lot this time around but have already sold a good majority of my things so am glad I will not have to lug a lot home. We sold the whole box of toys that we brought so I am thrilled about that - our playroom is organized and should hopefully stay fairly clean with all the odds and ends out of there. My dad will mainly be watching the sale tomorrow so I will just go later in the morning and help take everything down. I love getting rid of things we no longer need, clearing the house of clutter, and making money at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails