*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, September 7, 2009

A Busy Labor Day

I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing Labor Day. Here it has turned out to be perfect weather and a day for getting things done. Hubby has been working in the yard and getting a few small projects done around the place. I'm busy doing my usual routine of cleaning, putting food on the table, and dealing with children who constantly need one thing or another. But it has been nice. While Joe (you know, the Energizer Baby) took his afternoon nap I decided to leave him with hubby and take the other two children with me for a quick visit to my Grandma's house. It was wonderful to actually get to sit down and visit for a few hours and see several relatives as well. Now I am off to make some hot dogs for supper and then we will probably go for an evening stroll. I will leave you with a photo of the visitor that entertained the children the other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails